The Steering Committee for Human Rights (CDDH) ended up being entrusted because of the Committee of Ministers to attempt work to combat and give a wide berth to Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage, that are severe violations of human being legal rights.
To the end, it absolutely was called on to conduct an analysis for the situation that is legal worldwide level plus in the Council of Europe user States and also to prepare helpful tips to good nationwide techniques targeted at fighting and preventing these human being liberties violations.
- Ensure policies that are coherent better utilization of the legislation targeted at preventing these affronts;
- Reinforce the National and European framework that is legal well whilst the co-operation between user States;
- Raise knowing of these problems.
This activity has further led to the use of a Declaration for the Committee of Ministers. This work ended up being finished by 31 2017 december.
Save Save Save Save Save
- Declaration regarding the Committee of Ministers in the need certainly to intensify your time and effort to avoid and fight genital that is female and forced marriage in European countries (as adopted during the 1293rd conference of this Ministers’ Deputies, 13 September 2017)
- Guide to good and promising methods geared towards preventing and combating japancupid female vaginal mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted because of the CDDH at its 87th conference, 6-9 June 2017)
- Analysis associated with situation that is legal worldwide degree as well as in Council of Europe user States on combating and preventing feminine genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted because of the CDDH at its 85th meeting, 14-17 June 2016)