Quick Factual Statements About Pay Day Loans
- You’ll just borrow an overall total of $700 or 30percent of the gross month-to-month earnings, whichever is less.
- Your data are registered in a state-wide database, making sure all payday loan providers have your many up-to-date loan information.
- You might only just just simply take 8 loans that are payday 12-month duration.
- If you’re not able to repay your loan before your loan arrives, you might request an installment plan without any extra charges.
- You may not receive another loan if you currently have an installment plan.
- Loan providers might not harass or intimidate you whenever gathering that loan. If you should be harassed, contact DFI and register an issue.
Whom Licenses Payday Lenders in Washington?
In Washington State, the Washington state dept. of banking institutions (DFI) licenses and regulates payday loan providers plus the pay day loan industry. It is possible to verify the permit of a lender that is payday Washington State by calling 1-877-RING-DFI (746-4334) or confirming a license on line.
Filing A complaint Against A Washington Payday Lender
When you have a grievance against a lender that is payday in Washington, file a problem with DFI. […]